Mark your calendars, because in two months from now on October 31st, our book, “The Clinical Informatics Board Exam: A Review Guide for the Tech Savvy” will be released in an ebook format available for download exclusively through this site.
- The book will go over the basics needed for the clinical informatics sub-speciality exam as well as offer resources and information that every informaticist should know – regardless of whether you’re going for your certification or not
- This book was written with the tech-savvy professional in mind. We’re not going to explain to you what a computer application is or that you put data in a database, but we will get in to the more commonly complained about topics such as understanding SQL programming, evidence-based practices, and application architecture.
- Our newsletter subscribers will have first and discounted access to the book, set to arrive on October 31st of 2014. If you haven’t already joined our email list, you can do so here by entering your name and email address. We never send anything out that we ourselves wouldn’t open in our inbox. You must join the list before September 31 to receive discounted access.
- Check back here for updates.
- Or Pre-Order the book here and we’ll send you a copy as soon as it is released
TL;DR: Sign up for our email list to get a sweet discount on our new study guide for tech-savvy informaticists
If you’re not quite ready to commit to a study guide yet, check out some of our other great content on our site.